2. During the period allowed for redemption, subsection (1) does not operate to affect in any way the rights of the owner, the registered owner in fee simple or the owner of a registered charge, among or as between themselves.
- the property is subject to redemption as provided in this Act;
- the right of possession of the property is not affected during the time allowed for redemption, subject, however, to
- impeachment for waste, and
- the right of the purchaser at the tax sale to enter on the property sold to maintain it in a proper condition and to prevent waste;
- during the period allowed for redemption, an action may be brought under section 422 to have the tax sale set aside and declared invalid.